Maybe you mean: 'Diet And Nutrition' or 'antiques' or '1`' or 'stamp-collection' or 'coin' or 'fishes'
Navratan Korma Recipe-Indian Style
This article has been submitted by Miss. NEERU under the interview with our expertise employees.
Preparation time :
30 minutes Approx.
Be ready with :
1. Ghee/oil, grated onion, ginger paste, coriander powder, red chilli powder, boiled mashed tomatoes, garam masala and salt.
2. BOILED VEGETABLES like Carrot, cauliflower, beans, peas, corn kernel, capsicum, Cut and fried cottage cheese.
3. Cornflour, cream, crushed cashew and sugar.
4. OPTIONAL: Pineapple pieces.
Get started :
1. Take a pan and heat 2 tablespoon oil/ghee and heat it.
2. Add onion and saute for 2 minutes till it becomes golden brown.
3. Add ginger paste and stir for 1 minute.
4. Add coriander powder, red chilli powder and stir it for 1minute on slow flame.
5. Add mashed tomatoes and leave it for 2 minutes.
6. To this add crushed pieces of cashews and 2 tablespoons of water and stir for 1 minute on slow flame.
7. Now add all boiled vegetables and cottage cheese and cook for 2 minutes.
8. Add salt and cornflour paste (add cornflour in milk).
9. Add cream and cook for 5 minutes on slow flame.
10. Add pineapple pieces and sugar and garam masala cook for 2 minutes.
11. The dish is ready now garnish it with pineapple pieces, fresh cream and coriander leaves.
Add honey instead of sugar. You may experiment with other different types of vegetables as per your liking. Avoid green vegetables.
You May Also Add Other Dry fruits for Garnishing.