Compiled by: Y4S TEAM
- Marie Biscuits
- Thick Cream
- Sugar – normal and powdered
- Chocolate Syrup
- Prepare a mixture of hot water, coffee and sugar. Make the mixture as per your taste.
- Soak the Marie biscuits in this mixture and lay it down in a glass dish.
- Put a layer of thick cream (cream premixed with powdered sugar) on the biscuits.
- Put some Chocolate syrup on it.
- Then repeat the steps…..Start with another layer of biscuits….Cream….chocolate syrup
- Put it in refrigerator and SERVE CHILLED
Visit our YOUTUBE CHANNEL for detailed video.