TOP 10 IDEAS TO MAKE QUICK SNACKS
Don’t wish to spend hours in the kitchen making food, yet want to savor some delectable snacks? Here are quick snacks that you can cook for 5 minutes and savor them instantly. So, without any delay, let’s get started.
Make Quick Snacks
1. Fried Aloo Chat: Fried Aloo chat- All you need is potato, dice them into big chunks, deep fry it. Once done take it out in a bowl add black salt, lemon and chat masala. You are good to go. Make sure you eat them hot.
2. Cheese garlic bread: You need bread, spread the butter, add finely chopped garlic, black pepper, and capsicum. Bake them or roast them on the griddle. Add sauce and eat them.
3. Sunnyside up: If you are fond of half-fried egg, you must try this recipe. Break the egg and add it to the bowl. Heat up the griddle, add butter followed by adding sliced capsicum, followed by adding the egg to the bowl, sprinkle salt and black pepper and you have an innovative half-fried egg.
4. Quick Oats: Take a mason jar, add grounded oats, add some fruits like blueberries, raspberries, strawberries followed by Greek yogurt. If you don’t have this, you can add hung yogurt, add honey and you have a high-protein snack ready for you.
5. Cheela: The very famous besan ka cheela is an easy and healthy recipe. You need, gram flour, add grated carrots, capsicum or keep it plain. Mix water and salt. Heat the griddle followed by adding butter and then spread the batter. Turn it over, and you have a healthy snack ready to be relished.
6. Sooji Idli: if you love to eat healthy and quick snacks, try this recipe. You need sooji or semolina, add half cup curd to one cup semolina and mix it well. If the batter is too thick, add water. Heat up the Idli mold; to the batter add lemon salt and put it in the mold. Let it steam for some time, and you have soft and spongy idli ready to eat.
7. Mayonnaise sandwich: Love to eat a sandwich, this one is easy. All you need is mayonnaise, add chopped capsicum, carrots, onion. You can also add tomato sauce if you want. Spread this mixture on the bread slice and enjoy a delectable sandwich.
8. Namkeen Seviyan: Looking for some healthy snacks for your kids, try this, one. You need seviyan, peanuts, onion, mustard seeds, and lemon. Take a pan, add onion, peanuts, mustard seeds, once cooked add seviyan followed by salt. Then add water, allow it to simmer, and you have it there.
9. Poha: This one comes from the western part of India. Add onion, peanuts, mustard seeds to hot oil followed by soaked poha, sprinkle salt and lemon, finally add some coriander leaf to eat healthy and tangy poha.
10. Batata Vada: Take a boiled potato, mash it add coriander powder, chat masala, salt and lemon, dip it in gram flour batter and deep fry in oil.