Fashion Trend for Summer
This article is in response to a query from Ms. Sneha from Delhi.
The new season of summers has come up and the time has come to take stock of the trends and start plotting the wardrobe for the coming season. But, rather than investing in the items of high summer that will remain in the closet for weeks, consider the items which you can incorporate into your looks now.
Here’s looking at the summer trends which you can wear now to get ahead in style.
1. Gelato Moments : While pasters are innovative hardly, the summer seasons hues come in a variety of sugary shades which look good on everything from sharp tailoring to tiers of ruffles.
2. Checks : The heritage checks were huge for the season of winters and it seems like they are here to stay.
3. Crayola Brights : Are you feeling brave? This is the right trend for you. While bright colors aren’t new when it comes to warm climate, this time focus more on the paintbox palette of primary shades from red and green to blue.
4. Accepted in the Eighties : The era of the eighties is back again. It is the one which is dedicated to stylised excess as well as a serious crime against fashion.
5. Jumpsuit : They are going to be the staple item in the wardrobe this summer and we can’t wait to wear it. There’s going to be one for every body shape and taste.
6. Sportswear : Rather than going out in the workout clothes, mix and match them with the less sporty items in the wardrobe.
7. Denim on Denim : This season it is going to be more than a trend. Go with the fashion with denim on denim look which will look the best this summer.
8. Bright pink : The color is here to stay and it is also one of the primary colors that would look cool in summers.
9. Printing : To remain in the pattern of matching and mixing, another trend is mixing the patterns and prints of the same outfit. The trend is very simple to follow.
10. Sheer Dresses: You don’t need to be the bold one to go for this trend but also there are different types of colors and transparency available.
So get ready to flaunt yourself this summer and make the most of the hot weather.