PGDBA Program’s Preparation Guidance
This article is about the PGDBA Program’s Preparation Time
1. Low awareness among students and parents about how and when to start the efforts for entry into the course.
2. Lack of information regarding the right institute and their criteria for admissions.
3. The ways in which preparation has to be started is less popularized and not many are aware.
4. The right course material or coaching or direct studies.
5. There is a lot of confusion.
Following points done by parents can be beneficial in this direction
1. The students graduating in commerce stream and planning to do MBA from India, there are several options and methodologies to get going.
2. The entrance into leading MBA / PGDBA programs is on the basis of popular entrance exams.
3. The previous records and performances also matter but primarily the entrance test performance becomes the first qualifying and evaluating criteria.
4. The right time to seriously start preparation is when in the mid of 2nd year of the graduation program. If a student feels he has to have more practice then early into 2nd year can be a good starting point.
5. There are different topics on which various entrance exams are conducted and one need to be aware of it.
With the above solution following benefits would be seen
1. Planning early according to one?s abilities can help make it more productive and achieve success.
2. Selection of the way to prepare for such exams greatly reduces burden and assures more positive results.
3. It is the time in one?s career that should not be compromised and selecting the right direction and methodology will greatly enhance the chances of getting results according to one?s interests and capabilities.