Road Trips from Mumbai by Car :
1. In Mumbai you can take a car to reach to Khandala and Lonavala. These are twin cities and known for the best of their especially during the monsoon.
2. A car ride from Mumbai will even take you to Alibaug. You can be here from November to June and the place is especially known for bird watching.
3. From Mumbai you can make your way by car and reach Kashid or Murud. Here you can get to see things like Phansad Wildlife Sanctuary, Kashid beach and the wonderful Phansad dam.
Road Trips from Mumbai by Bike :
1. From Mumbai you can hire a bike and reach Pelhar dam. This is a mountainous weekend getaway and there is even a nearby temple to visit.
2. Take a bike in Mumbai to go to Mahabaleshwar. The place is famous for the Wilson Sunrise Point. Here you can see more things like Needle Hole Point, markets of strawberries and mulberries, boating in Venna Lake, and Three Monkey Point.
Road Trips from Bangalore by Car :
1. From Bangalore you can pay for a car to reach to Nandi Hills. The area is just fantastic especially for the locals who are planning for an exciting weekend getaway.
2. A car from Bangalore will take you to Bheemesahwari. The sweet ride will help you contemplate nature's beauty. This is one of the best fishing destinations in Bangalore.
3. From Bangalore you can take a car to reach the Kabini River. This is where you can enjoy both greenery and wildlife.
Road Trips from Bangalore by Bike :
1. From Bangalore you can take a bike and reach Ooty. This is one of the chill hilly areas where you would prefer to spend the weekend.
2. From Bangalore a bike ride will take you straight to Yercaud. This is a hot spot for several small plantations. You can drive up to the destination and have great fun.