You would have often heard about the non-veg dishes from around the world. Here I bring you some exclusive dishes from around the world. Let's get started :
1. Gado-Gado : The dish is from Indonesia. It is a mixture of colourful veggies which includes long beans, spinach, corn, potatoes, and cabbage. You can also add tofu, tempeh, and eggs if you want. Further, you mix it with peanut sauce.
2. Spanakopita : The dish from Greece is often served as snacks. It makes use of spinach, onions, feta cheese and seasonings. All these ingredients are packed together in the phyllo dough.
3. Trofie Pasta With Pesto : This dish from Italy has trofie pasta and tin and short noodles. It is served fresh with pesto sauce and enjoyed with red wine.
4. Dal Tadka : This dish needs no introduction. The hot lentil is seasoned with ghee, onions, chilies, tomatoes and coriander leaf. It does well with steamed rice.
5. Shakshouka : It is from Israel and is made up of poached egg topped with tomatoes, chili, pepper, onions and cumin seeds.
6. Tortilla espanol : A lip-smacking dish from Spain. People enjoy it with red wine in Spain. It comprises of three simple ingredients like potatoes, eggs and online. Some people also add tomatoes or pepper. To enhance the taste people add olive oil, salt, and pepper to make it takes even better.
7. Veggie Spring Rolls : A dish from China which has transformed a different nation. The traditional Chinese spring role includes carrots, cabbage, lettuce, cucumbers an in bean sprouts.
8. Kushari : It is the national dish of Egypt. The dish is a combination of macaroni noodle, lentils, rice topped with spicy tomato sauce. People also add fried onions and garbanzo beans.
9. Edamame : This from Japan is known to be a great appetizer. This amazing dish makes use of your soybeans topped with sea salt.
10. Papa a la Huancaina : This dish from Peru makes use of potatoes. It is made up of boiled yellow potatoes served with lettuce leaves with corn and olives. The creamy, spicy sauce completes the dish.