Italian dishes are filled with spices, greens, sauces to be enjoyed by all around the globe. Especially Indian kitchens are filled with most common Italian foods like pasta, macaroni, lasagne, spaghetti, risottos, etc.
We can check the TOP 5 ITALIAN DISHES to form a complete meal of the day.
1. Leafy Italian salad : Take green lettuce, tomatoes, onion, bell pepper, chicory, oil, vinegar, lemon juice, basil, salt and pepper to taste.
Mix all the ingredient for a green leafy salad. adding grapeseed oil gives extra flavour to the salad.
2. Tuscan soup : Spicy soup mixed with potatoes and sausage topped with evaporated milk is definitely a good starter.
Ingredients inside are chicken broth, sausage, evaporated milk, potatoes, spinach, onion and salt.
Saute the meat with oil and onion and add the potatoes, spinach, chicken broth and now top up with milk.
3. Pesto sauce : Pesto sauce easily merges with any Italian dishes and it is popularly used in all variety of main dishes.
Ingredients inside are garlic, basil, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, pecorino cheese, olive oil and salt to taste. Now crush everything and mix the cheese to form a paste by adding olive oil and salt.
Now mix with pasta or any main course and enjoy your meal.
4. Risotto : Risotto is a rice-based dish which is rich and filling breakfast. Ingredients inside are arborio rice, white wine, olive oil, any veggies of our taste, garlic, onion, chicken broth, butter and herbs.
Now by sauteing the onions and garlic with the rice, white wine and chicken broth forms a creamy texture base. Veggies are cooked with olive oil and mixed to the creamy rice to form a delightful Italian treat.
5. Black coffee pannacotta with espresso syrup : A meal is incomplete without a dessert.pannacotta with espresso is a sweet cold recipe. Ingredients inside are black coffee. Gelatin, sugar, vanilla, cream, milk. Mix coffee, milk, cream and heat with sugar and remove from heat after mixing. now add gelatin and chill for 4 hours and serve with espresso syrup.