This article is comipled by Y4S reserach team.
You can skim through the annals of the massive country and speak about the 15 road trips in India. These are road trips you should take at least once in your life time. So, this is the time you should get ready and set the mantra of the coming weekend getaway. You can take motor bike or a car and get ready for the excitement. The countryside is calling and here you are with the best of intention to travel.
Road Trips from Delhi by Car :
1. A travel to Pangot by car is exciting. The destination is fifteen kilometers from Nainital and it is 293 kilometers from Delhi. You can drive to the famous hill station from Pangot by travelling through Cheena Peak range and even Kilbury.
2. Mansa is known as the area for white gold. You can drive to Mansa from Delhi and see the expansive cotton growing fields.
3. Dehradun is a wonderful land you can visit from Delhi. From here you can reach the hill stations of Mussourie, Landour, Kempti fall and Dhanaulti.
Road Trips from Delhi by Bike :
1. You can hire a bike inn Delhi and get set go for Morni. This is an amazing weekend getaway with dense forest, scenic views and wonderful lake areas.
2. You can take a bike from Delhi and make your way to the Damdama Lake. This is a peaceful lake side place where you can spend hours.
Road Trips from Mumbai by Car :
1. In Mumbai you can take a car to reach to Khandala and Lonavala. These are twin cities and known for the best of their especially during the monsoon.
2. A car ride from Mumbai will even take you to Alibaug. You can be here from November to June and the place is especially known for bird watching.
3. From Mumbai you can make your way by car and reach Kashid or Murud. Here you can get to see things like Phansad Wildlife Sanctuary, Kashid beach and the wonderful Phansad dam.
Road Trips from Mumbai by Bike :
1. From Mumbai you can hire a bike and reach Pelhar dam. This is a mountainous weekend getaway and there is even a nearby temple to visit.
2. Take a bike in Mumbai to go to Mahabaleshwar. The place is famous for the Wilson Sunrise Point. Here you can see more things like Needle Hole Point, markets of strawberries and mulberries, boating in Venna Lake, and Three Monkey Point.
Road Trips from Bangalore by Car :
1. From Bangalore you can pay for a car to reach to Nandi Hills. The area is just fantastic especially for the locals who are planning for an exciting weekend getaway.
2. A car from Bangalore will take you to Bheemesahwari. The sweet ride will help you contemplate nature’s beauty. This is one of the best fishing destinations in Bangalore.
3. From Bangalore you can take a car to reach the Kabini River. This is where you can enjoy both greenery and wildlife.
Road Trips from Bangalore by Bike :
1. From Bangalore you can take a bike and reach Ooty. This is one of the chill hilly areas where you would prefer to spend the weekend.
2. From Bangalore a bike ride will take you straight to Yercaud. This is a hot spot for several small plantations. You can drive up to the destination and have great fun.
If you prefer either car or bike you can do the above as per your liking but the recommendations have been done considering the road stretches and the enjoyment with a particular type of vehicle. The road trips mentioned above are simple ones and do not take into account the adventurous road trips like Manali to leh et. THESE TRIPS WOULD SOON BE FEATURED IN OUR FUTURE ARTICLES.