Family Tour Packages in India- Family Holidays
This article is written in response to a query from Mr. Pawan, Delhi
Location & Accessibility :
The holiday options that we are suggesting below are on the basis of the ease of location since we are talking specifically about Family Holidays. The destinations we are talking about are ones which are accessible by roads and train travel of about 5 hours.
A Family Holiday is about having all round fun and there are things to do for every member of the family. Keeping this in mind we have made a list of places where a family (husband, wife with kids and/or adult children) can have best time in a weekend. We have tried to mix and match various options of interest of every family member for this holiday within 200 kms of Delhi. The popular hill stations are out since they do not come under 200 kms of Delhi.
Places which you can go :
1. If your family is adventurous then Rishikesh is the best family getaway as it will involve holiday with rafting, national park and exploring many other options Please see our article on Rishikesh in our website.
2. If your family is into nature related holiday, Bharatpur could be a good option and at this time of the year (Jan to march) there would be many species of birds that you can see in the bird sanctuary.With Bharatpur you can also club FatehpurSikri and Agra to your holiday as they are very near to Bharatpur and form a regular holiday option together.
3. Another nature related holiday could be JIM CORBETT NATIONAL PARK.
4. If your family likes history with forts and palaces then options like Kesroli, Neemrana, Kuchesar, Kurukshetra and Alwar can be good option. There are also activities that are organized by individual hotels and resorts for guests.
5. Holiday with Hindu pilgrim and religion in mind you can opt for Mathura and Vrindavan.
6. For options more near to Delhi there are numerous resorts near Delhi that could provide a relaxed weekend getaway for the family. There are also activities like paragliding, adventure parks, rural setting picnic etc. which are available options near Delhi. Some of these are Sohna, Pratapgarh farms, Camp Mustang in Manesar and many more fun destinations within stone?s throw from Delhi.
Ask Us more details on the above and many more.
1. In the months January to March, avoid leaving Delhi early morning since there is lot of fog on the highways and it is best to check weather forecast before leaving Delhi.
2. Although the above destinations are short drives, it is advisable to carry adequate food items and enjoy family picnic on the way bt stopping at several places that will come on the way for short stopovers.
3. It is advisable to book the hotels in advance as it will save time when you reach your destination.
4. While booking local activities and trips make sure that you book through authorized people or through your hotel and confirm the list of included items on the itinerary before finalizing.
5. Take lot of pictures and make your memories live forever.
6. After the trip do not forget to share your experience by way of article on our website. Click Submit Article to give us your article on your any other holiday experience.